Fantom Racing: 17.5 ICON V2 - SPEC EDITION
Matthew Gonzales – 2020 Florida Carpet Championship – Overall Expert Stock Division Champion!
Designed in the USA, we are proud to announce the ALL NEW ICON v2 Series Racing Motors, for the ULTIMATE RAW POWER, TORQUE, RPM & EFFICIENCY!
The new ICON v2 is a refined version of our 3-Time National Championship winning, patented stator design (U.S. Patent D823,803), providing huge torque, insane RPM, and high efficiency! Just like our original ICON-Torque, we’ve totally eliminated the need for stator screws, along with other refinements to increase the advantage over your competition! Up your game and see for yourself why the all-new ICON v2 truly is a game-changer AGAIN! Whether you race Off-Road or On-Road, 1S or 2S…..We’ve got you covered!!
More Power to the People…
WHAT’S NEW FOR THE ICON V2:
- Lower Resistance Stator (ROAR mΩ 35.55)
- New Chamfered Stator Webs
- New Design Rotor
- New Thermal Epoxy
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- All R&D Done In The USA
- Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- Stator Design for Maximized Torque, Power, RPM, & Efficiency
- Super High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- Sensor Board Designed to maximize Deviation Accuracy & Reliability
- Maximum Size Allowed, Pure Copper Wire, for Lowest Resistance Possible
- Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- High-Inductance / Low Resistance, 3mm Aluminum, Silver Plated Collector Ring
- Venting & Can Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Infinite Adjustable Timing (within design range)
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- 12.5mm High-Torque Rotor
- Meets All BRCA, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- ROAR APPROVED
YOU ARE VIEWING THE SPEC VERSION OF THIS MOTOR, WHICH INCLUDES: This is our standard motor with no available options or testing done.
THIS MOTOR IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A TEAM or WORKS EDITION.
TEAM – Professionally built to our strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed, complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength, rotor asymmetry, and sensor board deviation. All test results printed and included.
WORKS – This is our premium motor, built with all available options. Works motors include all of the Team motor options above, plus we add re-shimming the rotor with Teflon® shims & spacer, the highest grade AXON X10 SUJ2 hybrid bearings, pro titanium timing adjustment screws. All test results printed and included. This is as good as it gets!!
IMPORTANT: We use our Fantom Facts Machine v3 to test our rotors and the Instek GOM-804 to test our stators. The Instek GOM-804 is the same equipment that ROAR uses to evaluate motors. It is important to know that there is no standard in the RC industry for testing brushless rotors and stators. There are numerous testers on the market, including the Trinity, MMS, and others, that all provide different information. The information can vary greatly. For example, one company’s meter may read 1750 for a rotor, where our meter may read it as 1700. The same goes for stator readings. For example, you may get a different reading on a hand-held meter, compared to a reading we get on our Instek GOM-804 meter. The Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester is the most accurate rotor tester in RC and is calibrated to the highest standards, so you can feel confident that we are providing you with the most accurate testing in RC.
FEEL THE POWER…FEEL THE FANTOM