Fantom: 17.5T v3R TOUR Spec Motor
v3 Tour Spec Motor - 17.5 Turn (image is representative of the motor design, but not the wind of the motor)
More Power to the People!!
The heart of the new v3 FR-1 Series motors are the highest quality stators and rotors. Our stators are made from premium grade Kawasaki steel from Japan. The new and improved v3 stator design provides super low ohms resistance, while at the same time providing more POWER and RPM, as well as better efficiency! In addition, all v3's will be outfitted with our new and improved super-high strength premium grade neodymium rotors, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance!
Why settle for just an all-purpose motor when you can have a motor designed to fit your exact application! Choose your weapon! Whether you race On-Road or Off-Road, 1S or 2S.....We've got you covered!!
Specs and Features:
• All R&D Done In The USA
• New Rotor Design
• New Stator Designed From The Ground Up
• New Super High Strength & Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
• New Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy
• New Venting Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
• TOUR Approved
• ROAR® Approved
• Patent Pending Stator Design
• Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
• Maximum Size Allowed, Pure Copper Wire for Lowest Resistance Possible
• High-Power / Low Resistance, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Lugs & Collector Ring
• CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plates for Precision Bearing Alignment
• Infinite Adjustable Timing
• High RPM Precision Bearings
- Professionally built to our strict standards, which includes: the rotor properly shimmed, complete evaluation of coils, and rotor strength.
- All Tour Spec Edition motors are gauranteed to meet our strict TOUR® specifications!
IMPORTANT: We use our Fantom Facts Machine v3 to test our rotors and the Instek GOM-801H to test our stators. The Instek GOM-801H is the same equipment that ROAR uses to evaluate motors. It is important to know that there is no standard in the RC industry for testing brushless rotors and stators. There are numerous testers on the market, including the Trinity, MMS and others, that all provide different information. The information can vary greatly. For example, one company's meter may read 1550 for a rotor, where our meter may read it as 1500. The same goes for stator readings. For example, a 19.5ohm reading on another brand meter, may be the same as a 20.2ohm reading on our tester. The Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester is the most accurate rotor tester in RC and is calibrated to the highest standards, so you can feel confident that we are providing you with the most accurate testing in RC.