Hobbywing: QUICRUN 10BL120 ESC 1/10th scale 120A sensored Brushless ESC
"The best value in the market"
For 1/10, 1/12 Car, 1/8 rock crawler.
- High performance but low price, users can own this reliable race-ready ESC at an affordable cost.
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis
- Auto identification system can recognize sensored / sensorless brushless motors automatically.
- Core competition program for excellent control feels & multiple programmable items.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor and unlock its maximum potential
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from “soft” to “very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of cars, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor Lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device - the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use. (purchase separately)
|Cont. / Peak Current||120A / 760A||60A / 380A|
|1/10th Touring Car/Buggy/F1/Drift Car, and etc.||1/10th Touring Car/Buggy/F1/Drift Car & 1/12th On-road|
Motor Limit (Note)
8-9 cells NiMH / 3S LiPo
≥3.5T (1/10 On-road), ≥4.5T (1/10 Off-road)
≥8.5T (1/10 On-road), ≥10.5T (1/10 Off-road)
≥8.5T (1/10 On-road), ≥13.5T (1/10 Off-road)
≥13.5T (1/10 On-road), ≥17.5T (1/10 Off-road)
|Battery||4-9 cells NiMH, 2-3S LiPo||4-9 cells NiMH, 2-3S LiPo|
|BEC Output||6V@3A, Linear Mode||6V@2A，Linear Mode|
|Cooling Fan||Powered by the battery||6V (The cooling fan gets its power supply from the built-in BEC)|
|Dimensions / Weight||43 x 36 x 33mm (w/ Fan) / 105g (w/ Wires & Fan)||33 x 28 x 31.5mm (w/ Fan) / 59g (w/ Wires, w/o Fan)|
Note: “T” indicates the limit value of motor turns when the ESC timing is set to 0 degree. The larger the timing, the more turns the motor needs. Please pay close attention to temperatures of the motor and the ESC to avoid any damage to these two equipments.