Fantom: AXON X10 Hybrid SUJ2 Pro Motor Bearings (1 pair)
We have tested every motor bearing that we can get our hands on and these are the best that we can find! These are incredibly high-tolerance bearings and feature special SUJ2 material balls and a proprietary coating on the races. The SUJ2 balls are not ceramic and not stainless steel. SUJ2 material is harder than stainless steel and tougher than ceramic. The proprietary coating on the races reduces the rolling resistance and adds to the durability, making them the most free spinning, accurate, and durable bearings available for r/c motors. In addition, these bearings also feature no-contact seals, for virtually no drag caused by the seals. These bearings are lighter and capable of achieving higher RPM’s compared to standard chrome steel bearings. Add a pair of these to your motor for one of the easiest ways to increase its performance!
These bearings also fit all other brand motors using this size bearing.
- Bearing Race Material: Stainless Steel with Proprietary Coating
- Ball Material: Special SUJ2
- I.D. = .125″
- O.D. = .375″
- Width = .156″
- Shield Type: Removable Stainless Steel No-Contact (balls and inner race)
- Lubrication: Light viscosity oil (for regular maintenance we recommend our
- FAN54301 bearing oil)
- Weight: 1.18 grams
- Rating: ABEC 9
- Includes reusable storage container!