Fantom: 5800MAH, 110C-160C, 15.2V, 4-CELL (4S), PRO HV SILICON GRAPHENE LIHV, 5MM BULLET
- Capacity: 5800mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 4-Cell (4S), 15.2v
- C-Rate: 110C (continuous) – 160C (burst)
- Dimensions: (L) 139mm x (W) 46mm x (H) 48mm
- Weight: 479 grams (average)
- Connector Type: 5mm Bullet Connectors
- Balance Connector: JST-XH
- Proprietary Silicon Graphene chemistry stabilizes the cells and increases cycle life & efficiency!
- LiHV chemistry provides the Ultimate Voltage, Capacity, and flatter discharge curve!
- If you track only allows charging up to 4.22 volts per cell, the extra headroom puts less strain on your battery for longer cycle life.
- The most powerful and fastest 4-Cell LiHV battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- Includes 10mm foam pad, for padding battery against the chassis.
- Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- ROAR APPROVAL PENDING
IMPORTANT: LiHV batteries are only ROAR legal when charged up to 4.22 volts per cell.
IMPORTANT: LiHV batteries are only a performance advantage over standard LiPo batteries when you can fully charge them to 4.35 volts per cell. Only charging LiHV batteries to 4.22 volts per cell will increase cycle life, but they will not perform on the track as well as standard LiPo batteries. If your track only allows you to charge to 4.22 volts per cell, click here for a comparable standard LiPo battery, that will provide better performance when charged to 4.22 volts per cell.
IMPORTANT: This battery requires a charger that is capable of charging up to 15.2 volts (4.35 volts per cell) to obtain the maximum performance out of it.
MOST POPULAR APPLICATIONS:
- Any modified classes that can utilize a low profile battery, and can take advantage of charging up to 4.35 volts per cell.
- Any spec classes that can utilize a low profile battery, and can take advantage of charging up to 4.35 volts per cell.
- Anyone looking for a low profile battery, that has more voltage headroom (when charged to 4.22 volts per cell), for longer cycle life.