Fantom: 5000mAh 100-160C 2S 7.4V Shorty MaxV-SPEC Pro Graphene LiPo
5000mAh, 100C-160C, 7.4v, 2-Cell, SHORTY, MaxV-SPEC Silicon Graphene LiPo
MaxV-SPEC batteries pack the power! MaxV-SPEC batteries feature modified chemistry, that produces the ultimate combination of power, capacity, and low resistance. MaxV-SPEC batteries were developed for the extreme demands of National-level spec class racing, where horsepower and low internal resistance is critical. MaxV-SPEC batteries also feature proprietary Silicon Graphene technology, which stablizes the cells and increases their cycle life & efficiency. For the Ultimate LiPo Power and Performance, Fantom Racing MaxV-SPEC LiPo's set the standard for high-performance LiPo technology!
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.4V
- C-Rate: 100C (continuous) - 160C (burst)
- Dimensions: (L) 95mm x (W) 46mm x (H) 25mm
- Weight: 216 grams
- Connector Type: 5mm Bullet
- Balance Connector: 2mm Bullet
- The ultimate combination of Voltage, High Capacity, and Low Resistance!
- Proprietary Silicon Graphene chemistry stabilizes the cells and increases cycle life & efficiency!
- The most powerful and fastest 2-Cell LiPo battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- 5mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors!
- Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- Includes one set of our high-performance 5mm bullet connectors!
- ROAR APPROVED
MOST POPULAR APPLICATIONS:
- All modified classes that can utilize a shorty size battery, when you can only charge up to 8.4 volts.
IMPORTANT: If your track only allows you to charge up to 8.44 volts, then this battery is the best choice for modified class racing. If your track allows you to charge up to 8.7 volts, then the 5500mAh Pro HV Shorty will provide you will more capacity (when charged fully to 8.7 volts), but will also make your motor feel more "punchy". For a smoother feel, with a modified motor, stick with this 5000mAh LiPo.