Fantom: 4000MAH, 130C, 7.4V, 2-CELL, THIN SHORTY, MAXV-SPEC PRO SILICON GRAPHENE LIPO
- Capacity: 4000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.4v
- C-Rate: 130C (continuous)
- Dimensions: (L) 93mm x (W) 47mm x (H)18.5mm
- Weight: 161 grams
- Connector Type: 4mm Bullet
- Balance Connector: 2mm Bullet
- The ultimate combination of Voltage, High Capacity, and Low Resistance!
- Proprietary Silicon Graphene chemistry stabilizes the cells and increases cycle life & efficiency!
- The most powerful and fastest 2-Cell LiPo battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- 4mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors!
- Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- Includes one set of our high-performance 5mm bullet connectors!
- ROAR APPROVED
MOST POPULAR APPLICATIONS:
- All modified classes that can utilize a shorty size battery, when you can only charge up to 8.4 volts.
IMPORTANT: If your track only allows you to charge up to 8.44 volts, then this battery is the best choice for modified class racing. If your track allows you to charge up to 8.7 volts, then the 5600mAh Pro HV Shorty will provide you will more capacity (when charged fully to 8.7 volts), but will also make your motor feel more “punchy”. For a smoother feel, with a modified motor, stick with this 4000mAh LiPo.