- Weighs under the ROAR 1499g minimum, out of the box
- Lightweight and long lasting SR drivetrain
- Direct Drive System (DDS) included as standard
- Laydown transmission configuration
- Stiffezel suspension components
- Adjustable rear shock location
- Built-In Motor Fan Mount
- Lightweight body
- 2.0 Milled aluminum chassis
- Aluminum-plate rear hub
- Gen3 12mm big-bore shocks
- Ballast tuning options (ballast sold separately)
- Many popular option parts included as standard
- Electronic Speed Control
- Radio System
- 48 Pitch Pinion Gear
- (1) TLR 22 5.0 SR Race Kit: 1/10 2WD Buggy Dirt/Clay
- (1) Product Manual
The Team Losi Racing® 22™ 5.0 SR buggy picks up right where the 22 4.0 SR left off and is the next evolution of the 22 2WD buggy platform. Optimizing the 22 5.0 SR specifically for dirt and clay tracks in the spec racing classes, the setup window has been narrowed and performance maximized. The revised SR driveline with molded composite outdrives and aluminum saver rings, along with ultra-durable small diameter steel drive shafts, provides the 22 5.0 an ultralight driveline for maximum torque and speed.
Included is TLR's innovative and maximized Direct Drive System (DDS) with an ultra-light and short layshaft, aluminum spur gear hubs, and a 72T molded spur gear. Turning focus to the front suspension, the TLR® team found a way to make the 22 5.0 significantly easier to drive while still giving the car more mid-corning steering. Increasing the length of the steering bell cranks and spindle arms, along with changes to the Ackermann angle give the 22 5.0 a significantly smoother steering feel, especially off-center and high speed, while increase low-speed steering for tighter tracks and 180's.
The 22 5.0 takes the 22 platform to the next level, and it will take you to the top of the podium!